Monday 9 July 2012

Journalist Sports: I stay at Chelsea: Lampard


I stay at Chelsea: Lampard





London: Star midfield, Frank Lampard ended speculation about his future and insists will remain with Chelsea.

Frank Lampard
Rumors arose last week when agents Lampard, 34, Steve Kutner is seen sitting with the former Manchester United player, David Beckham at LA Galaxy game which reinforces speculation that in addition to moving to China.

But Lampard with his contract still remaining a year at a salary of 170,000 pounds a week (RM834, 000) at Stamford Bridge, said: "There's nothing really. I was in Los Angeles for a holiday with Christine (Bleakley).
"We are engaged there last year and we love to go there. Steve was there to manage the business so we can see in the game galaxy.

"Becks is suspended, so he came and watched with us and we laughed, that's all. I was ready to return to Chelsea and I feel very fresh and vibrant.

"Pain in the groin has recovered fully and did not play in the Euro may be mercy for me. Now we are more focused on the Super Cup and World Club Championship. "- Agency

Source: http://www.bharian.com.my/bharian/articles/SayakekaldiChelsea_Lampard/Article
BERITA HARIAN ONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment